Friday, March 15, 2013

Danielle Proud Kenco Eco Cup

Me being addicted to good full flavour instant coffee
 I just adore Kenco with my personal favourites Brazilian,Peruvian,Rich roast 
as well as Cappuccino,Latte and quick 3in1.
 Kenco from Kraft Foods family distributing coffee to UK from 1923 and being one of Rainforest Alliance Certified brands.
I respect Kenco because as long as I remember they are involved in saving environment with green frog stamp The Rainforest Alliance they helping to save as well as restoring rainforest with habitating fauna and flora 
also are sustainable coffee buyers supporting  farm workers with families in Africa, Central & South America and Southeast Asia from where Kenco coffee coming from.  
Also selling eco refills with 97% less packaging and TerraCycle scheme where waste package is recycleded into products.
For those of you who drink other brands perhaps don't know but they run loyalty scheme with in packs codes to collect points which are exchangeable for many eco rewards.
So my perfect choice as I'm always busy doing something and forgetting about my hot coffee is thermal mug and believe me they are handy and keeping coffee hot for long time.
For some time I had my eyes on Eco Cup which looks like famous I'm not a paper mug from few years back but limited edition beautifully designed by interior designer Danielle Proud and inspired by the birds of the Rainforest.
As limited edition sold out for ages but last week with fresh batch I was lucky enough to grab one before they have been gone again just three hours later.
So my cup arrived super fast two days later I decided to show you guys as I really love it!
 
Good quality porcelain beautifully designed with hand drawn illustrations of the colourful birds and gold gilding cup is double wall insulated with green silicone lid.
 
Now just waiting for next available stock to get one for my hubby ;)
 
More info about company please visit:
http://www.kenco.co.uk

and to sign up for Kenco reward scheme:
https://www.kenco.co.uk/my-kenco/register-for-kenco-rewards-club/741? 
 
Any of you has been lucky enough to get one as well?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment