Glossybox October 2012 box just arrived.
With so many great products to try in the past with as many disappointing it always make me think should I keep it or should I cancel it and always after crap month deciding to give it a chance another month to get decent box and crap again it's like rollercoaster.
And for many of you who subscribe I bet is the same like with me can't wait to see what it will be.
So this month in all boxes we get as always five (or just four if you got Dermalogica Clean Start Day/Night Kit) from selection of ten product:
Skinetica Anti-Blemish-small bottle 10-15ml/full size 100ml-£6.99
Green People Organic Tan-20ml tube/full size 200ml-£17.95
Anatomicals Scrub-75ml tube/full size 200ml-£3.49
Dr. Jart Premium BB-15ml tube/full size 40ml-£24
Sally Hansen Complete Manicure-full size bottle-£6.99
Yves Rocher Hydra Vegetal Instant Anti-wrinkle Moisturiser-full size 30 ml-£18
Yves Rocher Couleurs Nature Lipstick-full size £14.5
Organic Pharmacy Enzyme Peel Mask not sure sample or small tube as full size £49.00
Dermalogica Clean Start Day/Night Kit-full size kit of minis 50ml wash,50ml cleanser,
15ml lotion-£12
15ml lotion-£12
Olay 3 Point Cream-7ml tube/full size 50ml-£29.99
Now first come to my mind like last few boxes why do we bother to have beauty profile up to date just to get product not suitable for us and it keep happening in last three boxes now this time anti-blemish and as I would love to be teenager again HELLO GLOSSYBOX CHECK MY BEAUTY PROFILE I'm 30 and I would like to stay looking like that so with open arms will welcome all anti age you get me but acne/prone skin for me it doesn't matter how good quality they are they will not be used sadly Glossybox do not listen customers at all and if you do subscribe for at least few months and at any point you contacted customer service you know what I'm talking about.Anyway my little sis will be happy with this so it will go to good use.
My box contain:
Skinetica Anti-Blemish cleanser as stated before no use for me do I classify this
product as luxury or high end no and to be honest for price £6.99 full size would expect a bit
bigger size bottle
product as luxury or high end no and to be honest for price £6.99 full size would expect a bit
bigger size bottle
Anatomicals Scrub the same here with price £3.49 would expect full size but 75ml is fair size
although they don't seem to have internet shop seen good range of products in Asos
and as I like scrubs and this is paraben free and they do delicious flavours this smell
like pink grapefruit
and as I like scrubs and this is paraben free and they do delicious flavours this smell
like pink grapefruit
Dr. Jart Premium BB now for this can't wait to try as I like bbs this cost £24 available in Boots suitable
for over 30's so it look like I'm in that bracket it has high SPF 40 and good for
sensitive skin as well
for over 30's so it look like I'm in that bracket it has high SPF 40 and good for
sensitive skin as well
Yves Rocher Couleurs Nature Lipstick full size colour 106 Mauve I'm happy with as
I do know it and it's decent creamy lipstick with good pigmentation cost around £14
but if you shop in YR you know they often have good offers and gifts with every order
I do know it and it's decent creamy lipstick with good pigmentation cost around £14
but if you shop in YR you know they often have good offers and gifts with every order
Olay 3 Point Serum at that point without even mentioning I getting this samples
free from Olay or Boots the same product I got in my last Glossybox it wasn't on my card
got it instead Gaga sample which I know how it smell and it is not in my taste so
I didn't mind then.
free from Olay or Boots the same product I got in my last Glossybox it wasn't on my card
got it instead Gaga sample which I know how it smell and it is not in my taste so
I didn't mind then.
So happy with three products out of five,one not suitable with my beauty profile and one repeated
reviews after proper try.
Thanks for reading and comments as always very welcome ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment