Glossybox just arrived and this month theme is ‘International Superstars’.
Provided products are from all over the world so we would have a chance to try out some products we probably have never heard of before!
Enjoy sneak peak contents of my box and reviews will be available after proper try out of the products to give a real opinion!
August box include six products including four full size in my box:
(products information from provided Glossybox card)
Alessandro-Pro White Nail Polish /Germany
Optically brightening effect nail polish with anti-yellowing formula for radiant white and gleaming nails.
RRP: £7.85/10ml
Provided bottle is not full size although no information about size I would say 5ml bottle which is fair size product worth approx £3.72.Polish has transparent blue colour like UV light to neutral yellowing.Most of the time I wear UV gel or acrylic nails but in a mean time when giving my nails rest I will give it a try (these of you who wear fakes know that nails can get slightly discoloured after).I try it as well on UV gel nails to see if prevent yellowing of the gel and let you know as well.It is not ideal product for many but for me it will be used.
to find out more visit:
DHC-Deep Cleansing Oil /Japan
This revolutionary water-soluble cleanser is better than any other make-up remover you've ever tried.
RRP:£18.50/200ml
Directions:dispense into dry hands and massage onto dry face to dissolve makeup,dirt and other impurities.Rinse thoroughly.
Provided size is 30ml worth approx £2.77
I’m looking forward to trying this product and as I have rather dry skin I don't mind oily formula and already using oily make up cleansers so know how effective they are.
to find out more visit:
for £5 off purchases over £25 (exp.30/09)
Vera Valenti-L’ombre a Paupiere Maragrita/Spain
An eye shadow palette offering a selection of ten different colours with an applicator included.
Full sized RRP: £3.85
Colours are natural browns and cream and green shades as well so very neutral I would normally use colours like them for more natural look but I wouldn't even risk to put this on my face.
Starting with suggested price is overpriced as their own site lists it at €2.00 (£1.57) plus expensive Spanish tax so you know what quality can expect from cheap product like this and in did it does look cheap.Colours are not matt but not pearly as well just a little bits and one of the greens is pearly.Now I did tried them roughly on hand wet and dry and staying power to be honest is poor barely can see any colour I would say they do not last long on but can not be sure and would not test it as ingredients used are far too irritant plus made in China with animal testing allowed!
So this product is very disappointing.
Starting with suggested price is overpriced as their own site lists it at €2.00 (£1.57) plus expensive Spanish tax so you know what quality can expect from cheap product like this and in did it does look cheap.Colours are not matt but not pearly as well just a little bits and one of the greens is pearly.Now I did tried them roughly on hand wet and dry and staying power to be honest is poor barely can see any colour I would say they do not last long on but can not be sure and would not test it as ingredients used are far too irritant plus made in China with animal testing allowed!
So this product is very disappointing.
Lipcote /UK
The Original Lipstick Sealer and secret of long lasting,feather fade and water resistant lipstick.
Full sized RRP: £3.99
Now many of you probably know this product already I used it in past years ago and I didn't loved it so what I remember about it was alcohol smell,sticky when applied too much and dried my lips (alcohol in ingredients) and I use long stay lipsticks anyway but to be honest maybe will try it again.
to find out more visit:
Glossybox -Lipstick in Glossy Pink
Professional beauty lipstick for soft and glamorous lips with a luminous,long-lasting colour.
Full sizer RRP:£9.50
Sleek black packaging,looks sturdy enough,made in Germany,the lipstick itself is very creamy and pigmented and colour is suitable pinky but not just pink it has more natural undertones so will suit many.Colour says on for a long time and even after food pinky stain still on bonus do not dry lips so yes I do like it is a decent lipstick but for that price would go rather for more expensive brand. Sadly not fragranced and I do like nice smelling lipstick.
Last product seems to have different variations in every box so could be Vallentina Addoluto parfum sample, all about eyes balm perhaps many others but I got...
Brodway Nails-imPress-On Manicure/USA
imPRESS by Brodway Nails is the revolutionary way to apply polish! Simply peel off,press on, and done!
Full sized (24 nails) RRP: £7.99
I've tried these before, they're a quick fix manicure and they last well. Design burgundy and cooper swirls to be honest would not pick it myself but they definitely will not be wasted as product itself is good.I using them while giving my nails a little bit rest from gel or acryl.
to find out more visit:
So overall value of the box this month is approx £30 what is decent value for price £10 paid for box but I do not like it so much like July box.
I like some products more than others love oil still will use polish,nails and lipstick not so sure about lipcote and definitely not eye palette.
Sadly nothing luxury about this month box...
I like some products more than others love oil still will use polish,nails and lipstick not so sure about lipcote and definitely not eye palette.
Sadly nothing luxury about this month box...
To subscribe and for more informations visit:
Price per box £10 plus £2.95 p&p
So what did you got in a Glossybox and what you like most?
just to clarify all my opinions are honest
none of the companies paying me for my reviews
I'm just regular Glossybox subscriber and I do pay for my boxes
No comments:
Post a Comment